- Thanks for choosing us.
- We will initate this with a short description about Dead Stock Company.
- After practising & experiencing for almost two decades with manufacturers, distributors, traders, wholesalers & store owners in which some of them either changed their business or closed their business due to some losses, some rejections in their products, or for any other reason realized about their problems and pledged to help them and finally established in partnership with Indian investors, Dead Stock Company in the year 2016, a company for stocklots, surplus, overstock, closeouts and liquidations with a strong mission and goal to reduce stress of these businessmen/manufacturers by giving them a single platform where they can liquidate their dead stock.
- Usually due to lack of time and stressful life the manufacturers keep using their mind in manufacturing latest products with latest fashion and technology which leads to their old products and designs get out of the fashion and remains hold, and are difficult to sell and creates a huge list of investories multiplying spaces in the warehouses. With the new opportunities also some manufacturers and traders decide to close or to change their business fields. So we help all of them to liquidate their deadstock, inventories by buying from them.
- Dead Stock Company is a leading & well known name in domestic & International market for sale & purchase of deadstock of various categories which are left behind in the factories, industries, manufacturing units or stores.
- Initiated from the products of only 3 different categories now we have increased upto 30 different categories leaving only eatables, with the contacts of more than 72,000 active bulk buyers in different categories in different markets worldwide.
- Now in Dead Stock Company you can sell the stock of 30 and more different categories altogether.
- Please find the categories of the products you can sell us.
Computers & its Accessories
Glass & its Products
Leather & its Products
Mobile Phones & its Accessories
VALUATION PROCESS – TO SELL DEADSTOCK
Please complete our valuation process to sell your deadstock. Read the instructions carefully and complete it following few steps.
STEP 1. Product’s Image & Description Process.
Send us the deadstock images & video by Email I WhatsApp with its description, specification & quantity.
- Product’s Images (jpeg file with white background) and Video (if multiple articles,designs).
- Product’s Description, Specifications. (any file)
- Product’s Quantity. (in excel)
PLEASE NOTE: Send us the clear images with its reduced size. Images will be displayed for online verification and valuation.
STEP 2. Verification Process.
Send us the samples of dead stock (1 Piece of 1 Article, Minimum 5 Pcs in Total) for its physical verification & valuation.
In Dead Stock Company, the physical verification of the product plays an important role in the valuation process and it is done by despatching the samples to our professional and verified buyers.
PLEASE NOTE: The samples received are forwarded to our authentic buyers for its valuation in different cities of the country and in some cases to other countries also depending on their interest and these samples are non returnable and it will not be added in the inventory at the final purchase.
The Valuation updates take 7-15 working days time after receiving the samples and it will be notified to the seller by Email | Whatsapp.
IMPORTANT: Please mention the correct Email Address and Contact Nos. on the samples to avoid any interruption in the process. In current situation the valuation process may take longer time depending on our domestic & international courier agency.
Physical inspections of products are not allowed at our warehouses as we have initiated online verification by videos and other sources. Once allowed, it will be notified on the website.
STEP 3. Online Display.
Once samples received, the images of the stock will be displayed online on the website for its online valuation till the seller receives the valuation updates . Sellers can check website for content verification and inform us by Email or WhatsApp if any information is incorrect.
STEP 4. Final Process (Valuation)
Once the valuation is done and is updated to the seller by Email | WhatsApp, Our representative will reconfirm the seller if he/she agree to sell the stock according to the valuation and will finally initiate the pickup. We have several modes of payments so no issue in making the payments by the seller’s preferred mode.
NOTE: Physical inspections are also done in some cases prior to pickup depending on our buyer’s decision.
For any other information, contact us or drop us a message, we will be happy to assist you.
IMPORTANT: Samples should be despatched/addressed to our Registered Office. Please see the details mentioned below. Samples when received, it will be updated to the seller by mail | WhatsApp.
+91 9643 050 905. Press Button to start a chat. (Our Advisors are available to chat Monday through Saturday 09:00 AM – 07:00 PM and Sunday, 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM excluding holidays, our advisors will respond you during these hours once they are available
+91 9899 050 905. Press Button to start a call. (Our Advisors are available Monday through Saturday 09:00 AM – 07:00 PM and Sunday, 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM excluding holidays)
+91 8285 050 905. Press Button to start a call. (Our Advisors are available Monday through Saturday 09:00 AM – 07:00 PM and Sunday, 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM excluding holidays)
firstname.lastname@example.org. Press Button to send a mail. (To reach our online Advisors by email, send email and provide details with your contact information)
New Delhi INDIA
Dead Stock Company, EA 156 Inderpuri, New Delhi 110012 INDIA (Asia). Press Button to find location. (Our team is working from home. No physical meetings will be allowed at our offices & our warehouses till further notice)
Are you a manufacturer, Do you want to sell your products in the world? Display them free, We will export it for you. For more informations, click below